Terms and Conditions for Concert Entry
Visitors to the event are obligated to wear a respirator throughout.
We ask that all visitors present proof of Covid-19 free status which may include:
1) Medical confirmation of a previous Covid-19 infection
no more than 180 days from the first positive test
2) A negative test result
an antigen test taken no more than 72 hours previously
a PCR test taken no more than 7 days previously
For results to be recognised, they must be administered:
- at a public test site
- by an employer (confirmation or a sworn statement of employee testing, self-administered tests are also permitted)
- for children over 6 years – from school or an education facility (a sworn statement by the legal representative for testing at school or an education facility, or school confirmation)
- no tests are required for children under 6 years
Home self-administered tests are not recognised as proof of Covid-19 free status to attend mass gatherings.
3) National certification of vaccination
Two-dose vaccination scheme (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca)
- only 1 dose administered – 22 to 90 days have lapsed since vaccination
- both doses administered – between 22 days and 9 months have lapsed since administering of the 1st dose
Single-dose vaccination scheme (Johnson & Johnson)
Between 14 days and 9 months have lapsed since vaccination.
Please monitor the current guidance on the Czech government website.
The portal of the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic can also assist in securing the appropriate documents proving you Covid 19 free status.
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to seeing you!
The Loop Jazz Club Planning Team